All cancellations must be requested in writing.
- A maximum charge of 14 days will apply
- 14 days' notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights minus the number of days' notice given. (Example: Check-in is on 7th October and notice to cancel is given on 2nd October, then 5 days' notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply (14 days - 5 days' notice given = 9 night charge).
- This also applies to in-house guests should a stay require to be shortened.
Should you wish to extend, please let us know with as much notice as possible. We are unable to guarantee extensions but will always try our best to accommodate your request.
Booking is on a first come first serve basis. We recommend making your reservation at the time of your enquiry as availability may be limited.
Number of occupants for 1 Bedroom apartment is 2 persons, 2 Bedroom apartment is 4 persons, 3 Bedroom apartment is 6 persons. An extra bed can be provided but will be charged at £30 per night plus VAT.
Bed arrangements for:
- 1 bedroom apartments = one king sized bed.
- 2 bedroom apartments = one king sized bed (master bedroom), two single beds or a king sized bed (second bedroom).
- 3 bedroom apartments = one king sized bed (master bedroom), two single beds or a king sized bed (second bedroom) and two single beds (third room).
Please let us know your preference when making your booking.
Please note that check-in time is from 2pm onwards and check-out is by 11am.
A complimentary daily maid service is provided from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), linen is changed twice a week.
One car parking space per apartment and wireless internet in the flat are complimentary.
Reception is manned 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Air conditioning is provided in all 3 bedroom and some of our two and one bedroom apartments.
Daily passes to a local gym are available from reception for £12.00 per day per person.
all images © 2013 Nicholas Goodden Photography