At Monarch House our 24h Reception/Concierge is here to assist you and make your stay enjoyable and hassle-free. Whether you require sight-seeing advice, theatre tickets, car hire or restaurant bookings, we're here to help.
Monarch House has everything at its doorstep.
Have a relaxing walk or an intensive workout in Holland Park just across the street, enjoy a movie at the Odeon cinema next door, have a little retail therapy or simply sample one of the many restaurants and bars in the area. And if it's culture you're after, the South Kensington Museums are only 2 stops away by tube.
To get you started, we've put together a list of useful links and best things to do in the area. (For more information, just click on the blue links)
- Why not order your shopping online prior to arrival and have it delivered directly at Monarch House? We'll make sure everything is in the fridge and cupboards of your serviced apartment, ready for your arrival.
- Built in 1873, this museum covers everything from zoology to botany. Possibly the most beautiful building in London. (2 stops away via the Circle Line)
- Exhibitions covering all areas of technology and science. (2 stops away via the Circle Line)
- The world's greatest museum of art and design. (2 stops away via the Circle Line)
- World famous music and entertainment venue. (10mn by bus)
- Largest park in the Borough at 22.5 hectares, just across the road from Monarch House, famous for its Kyoto Garden, a Japanese garden donated by the Kyoto Chamber of Commerce in 1991.
- Major entertainment venue only a 25mn bus journey away.
- Only a minute walk from Monarch House, this traditional British pub is based in the old Britannia Brewery building built in 1834. Head there for delicious food, great beer and friendly staff.
- Across the road from Monarch House, this is the place for proper burgers.
- If Burgers aren't your thing and healthy eating is what you're after, then Whole Foods, the leading natural and organic retailer, is the place to visit. It's nearly impossible to leave this place empty handed and it's the largest Whole Foods Market in the world.